SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Two Bigsbys and a bunch of Bigsby upgrade stuff All SOLD

ricky50ricky50 Frets: 159
edited May 2022 in Parts £
 Most of these don’t come up that often and I’ve priced them fairly so I’d rather not haggle and prices are firm PPF&F and posted.

Bigsby B7 – relic’d or just old and well used – I’m not sure which. I bought it because a newish Bigsby on an old or aged guitar just doesn't look ok. A lot of the relic'd Bigsby's I've seen look as if someone has purposely aged them but this one looks much more natural to me. It’s definitely post 1960 because the tailpiece bracket has 4 holes and the Patent logo has ” No” before the numbers which came in in 1960. 

I've got the spring but it's newer which is necessary because you need some resistance to use these things with some subtlety.

Looked and worked amazing on my Les Paul.

£265   SOLD

Bigsby B6 - used but good condition  -  £140  SOLD

Callham front roller Bigsby upgrade – used but excellent condition 
Helps with tuning issues and smoother movement - £35   SOLD

Callham string shaft upgrade – used but excellent condition 
Makes stringing Bigsbys so much easier  -  £30    SOLD

Bigsby Duane Eddy 1956 replacement arm – better looking (well to me) shaped and more comfortable.  As far as I know these don’t fit the cheaper licensed Bigsbys - £40  SOLD

Bricks BiggsFix Tuning stabilizer – will fit B5, B7 and B12 but not B3 or B6 
Very simple but clever bit of kit. - £25  WITHDRAWN

Vibramate  V7    B7 Les Paul version – like many I modified this so that there is no centre bar which make vibramates look hellish to me.  You might think this destabilises it but it worked fine on my Les Paul. Comes with both metric and imperial bolts and all the screws and washers plus the all important tailpiece block. It’s a lot of dosh for a few bits of metal but it does the job and when I took it off the guitar there was no sign that it had ever been there.   -  £40   SOLD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments