SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS EQD, Fairfield Circuitry, C4, Tomkat,

What's Hot
jhindsightjhindsight Frets: 5
edited July 2022 in FX £
All pedals include UK postage and assume PPG. 

Would prefer the cash but would consider trades for Fairfield Meet Maude, Unpleasant Surprise, Fuzz war, C&G Organelle, korg minilogue, Yamaha reface cp, novation circuit rhythm.

SOLD - Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water £250 - Brand new, had it 2 weeks and decided it's not for me. Hasn't been near velcro, a pedal board or a gig, just used at home. Interesting and unique modulator pedal can do chorus type effects or if you get the settings right, make your guitar sound like a chewed up cassette. Who wouldn't want that? Except me, obviously.  Includes original box, plectrums and a kind of paper bag for some reason which looks like you could drink whiskey out of it on a park. 

Tomkat Daydreamer £120 - Great little springy reverb and echo pedal which can self oscillate if you push it. It's missing two of the 4 screws from the bottom and is a little gig worn hence the price but none of this affects the sound. Includes original box, bag and instructions.

WITHDRAWN (keeping) EQD Disaster Transport Sr £170 - This has been on my board for years so has a couple of chips on the paint work and signs of use but still sounds perfect. Such a great pedal, probably the ultimate delay / echo for me. Can do musical delay, echo and reverb but you can also push it to oscillate and change how the 2 channels interact to get some weirder stuff. I'm going to regret selling this so don't hang about or I'll change my mind. Includes original box, bag and instructions.

SOLD (Ebay) EQD Bellows £120 - Brilliant now discontinued dirt pedal with nice low end and transparent highs. Sounds great on bass also, i mainly used it to record distorted bass. Includes original box, bag and instructions.

SOLD - Source Audio C4 Guitar Synth Pedal £140 - This is the best synth pedal I've used. Can have 6 presets loaded onto it, you can add / remove patches with Source Audio's free software. Comes with the supplied power adapter as it requires a specific power draw. The person i bought it off put a quick release thing on the back which I've left on. No box or instructions, pedal only.  

WITHDRAWN (keeping) Nine Of Swords Tyrant £50 - Horrible (in a good way) and evil fuzz. Raise Satan. Pedal only. 

Fairfield circuitry barbershop v2 overdrive £120 - still good as new, had it a couple of months, used it at home but not for me. Comes with box and plecs. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments