SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Martin D20-12 12 string

What's Hot
Mercedes300Mercedes300 Frets: 30
edited April 2022 in Acoustics £
Followin my stroke, I now realise I'll never be able to play my 1969 Marin D20-12, 12 string again. It has solid mahogany back & sides, and a sitka spruce top. The neck is mahogany, and it has a Brazillian rosewood fingerboard and bridge. 1969 was the last year Martin used rosewood for the fingerboard & bridge. It's in the original Martin case. I bought it from a ex professional Country & western guitarist in the States, so it has had a life. consequently, it does have some buckle-rash scars on the back, but only to the cellulose finish, not through to the wood. It has been fitted with closed, 6-a side Grover machine heads. which work very well, and look very period. Other than that, it is completely original. The guitar is strung, but has sat in it's case since 2013, when I had my stroke, so the new owner will probably want to restring it with a brand of their choice. serial number is 249266. I'm looking for £1,800 for this guitar. I will happily take and send any potential buyer photographs on request. I'm located in the midlands, near Stafford

Mercedes300
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments