SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Mackie CR3 monitors

SnagsSnags Frets: 5382
edited April 2022 in Studio & Rec £
Excellent condition, although rather embarassingly given comments on the "why do people throw their boxes away" thread in FX, it appears I've thrown the box away. Didn't think I had, obviously didn't anticipate getting rid of them ever. Ho hum. Anyway, so it goes. Will have another look in the roof shortly, just in case.

Work as a pair, one's powered, one's passive and is driven by the powered unit, Very compact, 3" speaker unit, so ideal if you've got limited space. I don't think it's any secret that they're not massively neutral sounding - there's a certain emphasis on bass and low mids - but they still do the job, and you can compensate same as you do for anything else, really.

Inputs:
  • mono jack or TRS (unbalanced/balanced)
  • RCA/phono
  • 3.5mm TRS aux for line-level feed from external source
Outputs:
  • left/right connectors to passive speakers (cable included)
  • 3.5mm stereo headphone
Controls
  • on/off rocker on rear
  • volume on front, doubles as secondary on/off
  • rear switch to swap left/right-handedess of the powered speaker, if you're too lazy to just swap the input cables around

Would prefer collection/meet-up as always, but these are shippable and I have enough boxes, bubblewrap and other packing materials to start a small fetish site, so that's not a problem.

£50 collected, +£10 for courier delivery to mainland UK.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments