SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Schaller Strap Locks- Looking to swap Satin Chrome for Chrome

CanoCano Frets: 21
I've a brand new full set of Satin Chrome Schaller S-Locks that I would like to swap for a regular Chrome set. 

I thought these would match what I need as they look almost like a brushed finish on the product photos, but in reality they look more like a sand-blasted finish.

Does anyone have a regular Chrome set ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CanoCano Frets: 21
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8731
    Not chrome, but I do have an unused pair of Axetec black nickel if you want to swap. 

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    I'll pass on those, I don't have black chrome hardware on any of my guitars so I'd just be swapping for a different flavour of the same issue - but thanks! I'll take a look at  Axetec ones as I hadn't heard of them before.
    edited April 2022
    I've just noticed that my PRS SE has satin chrome bridge saddles. Nothing else on the guitar has that finish but there is some so I guess I'll use these on that guitar afterall.