NGD - Nearly.

paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 843
edited September 2014 in Guitar
Because I dont get it until Tomorrow.

Well - all the umming and rrring about a replacing my PRS CE with a Floyd loaded guitar is at an end.  Timming is perfect.  Spoke to Peach to get their take on an Anderson in Coda, and to see what the up-pull/down bend on the 5120 bridges were like - and they had a Pro M5 with Floyd come in over the weekend.  Not quilt (like the Anderson or their own Sure) and not green - however its not far from the PRS CE colour, is a nice top.  Its also a steal as they let it go for less than they would have had it up for, as its a very quick turn round/profit. Same price as my mates Melancon would have been, and less than the Anderson and a LOT less than the other Suhr Peach had.  Its also cheaper than a similar guitar in a black/charcole on EBay, and only a little more than a Bengal M7 without Floyd (didnt like the colour either really).

Means I dont have to sell my CE.  Its tight, but its not urgent.  I can wait and see if I need the money, I can wait and see if I every feel the need to use the CE, I can wait until the market picks up, or I can just wait with the guitar tucked safely away for some later use.

Only Pic I have is the one Peach sent me - so here it is.  Dont know much about the PUs, but can change them is needed without much bother.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Nice looker! 

Hope it's as good as it looks for you mate :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2359
    Very nice :D If you don't have to sell the CE that sounds like a good idea (though I haven't tried a pro series Suhr).
  • horsehorse Frets: 1568
    That definitely looks like it will do what you're after - congrats