Yamaha NTX1

Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7788

I may well be the proud owner of one of these by the end of this week, as I've talked myself out of buying a couple of things I don't really want or need but have so far failed to do so with this.

Anyone own/tried one ?

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MrTeeMrTee Frets: 510
    I used to own one. Deeply regret selling it. Was a lovely guitar, the neck was really playable Vs a wide classical neck for sure

• I'm looking at mine right now. It's a great classical for electric players and sounds nice plugged in to boot!
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
  • MellishMellish Frets: 947
    @Paul_C ; I may have seen one of those in GG last week. I tried an Atkin Essential D, their J43 and a Lowden F23 (I think). I came away with a Gibson Dove Original. I didn't try the Yammy so can't give any feedback on that, but I hope it suits you. Let us know how it goes :) 
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7788
    Mellish said:
    @Paul_C ; I may have seen one of those in GG last week. I tried an Atkin Essential D, their J43 and a Lowden F23 (I think). I came away with a Gibson Dove Original. I didn't try the Yammy so can't give any feedback on that, but I hope it suits you. Let us know how it goes :) 

That's where I'm going to order one from - the website says they have four :)

I say going to as the responses so far have convinced me that it'll do what I want it for.
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7788

Guitar arrived safe and sound and in immaculate condition - it might need a small tweak to lower the action a touch but that's not a complaint, just a personal preference.