SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/S - Night Light Junior (sold) Stew-Mac adjustable wrapover tailpiece (sold) - Tokai Mk2 pickups

rlwrlw Frets: 4723
edited May 2022 in Parts £
Night Light Junior in very good condition.  Control is a bit stiff but it works perfectly.  £85.00 plus postage

4090ajpg
4089ajpg
4092ajpg
4091ajpg

Stew-Mac Golden Era bridge for USA Les Paul.  Used briefly and is a vast improvement, IMO, upon the bridge fitted as standard to the current LP Specials which can have iffy intonation.  It's heavy, not lightwight.  Doesn't kill all the lows and the highs are untouched.   £25.00 plus postage

4101ajpg
4099ajpg
4098ajpg

4097ajpg

Tokai MK2 pickups from my 2019 Love Rock.  Unsoldered so all the original wire is there.  £125.00 + postage

They sound good and I rather wish I hadn't changed them now.   Specs are, apparently, 9.5k and 15k but they don't sound nearly as high gain as that might suggest.  Wound up, there's a distinct hint of JB's Snakebite LP about them.

IMG_4084JPG
IMG_4086JPG
IMG_4087JPG
Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    Is the adjustable bridge gold - i’m guessing it’s just the light? 

• rlwrlw Frets: 4723
    It's nickel plated and silver.
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 738
    Thanks @rlw but I need a gold one! Shame! 

bump for a fine set of pickups and a nice bridge
    Looking to upgrade an Epi maybe - these Tokai pickups are just the thing.  Buy them before I decide to put them back in my Tokai LP.
    Iffy intonation on a Junior or Special.  Cure it with this tailpiece without losing your tone.
    Bump
    Tailpiece and pickups still for sale.