SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Alan Dingwall SRV Loaded Pickguard

What's Hot
thekarlkthekarlk Frets: 13
edited June 2022 in Parts £
If you know Alan's pickups you know how good they are. These are his fantastic spirit SRV set installed in an aged pickguard, all wired up by Alan. If you're a fan of Stevie Ray Vaughan then these will not disappoint. Fantastic clarity and huge tone to these pickups and far superior to any of the Fender similar offerings. 

A letter from Alan is also included explaining what they are and a little background on his inspirations for achieving these pickups.

£240 + postage via royal mail including postage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thekarlkthekarlk Frets: 13
    bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MajorDudeMajorDude Frets: 78
    I've got a set of these in my Strat, I love them. Alan lives locally to me, he's a great bloke and he makes fine PAFs too.
    Those are top quality components on that loaded pickguard. Nice 

GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    Hopefully meeting MR Dingwall for a cuppa and long overdue catch up next week. 
    #thebatesmotelband
    MajorDude said:
    I've got a set of these in my Strat, I love them. Alan lives locally to me, he's a great bloke and he makes fine PAFs too.
    Those are top quality components on that loaded pickguard. Nice 

GLWTS
    Thanks, I've got a set of the spirit 57s in my maple board strat, sound great!
    bump
    price drop bump