SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/s Ibanez AELFF10 - Fan Fret Electro Acoustic

EreforGuitarGearEreforGuitarGear Frets: 70
edited May 2022 in Acoustics £
Since purchasing an Emerald X-30 somehow all my other guitars are now deemed to be surplus to requirements (apart from a 2003 Taylor 414 Ltd), I purchased this years ago when Ibanez first released the AELFF10 to see what all the fuss was about. While it is a great guitar and has freaked a few of my friends out who have come over for a jam and seen it it’s not getting played and deserves to be. Looking for £350 ovno as one recently sold on FB Marketplace for that with a gig bag. This has a Gator hard case (Inspected by no. 30… who I’ve heard is one of their finest case quality inspectors… hand stamped certificate included with keys) where it has stayed essentially since being purchased. Collection from Dunstable, Bedfordshire preferred as I don’t have a box to ship it in. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TanninTannin Frets: 5450
    A very nice looking guitar which I'd be very interested in if it was a little closer to home. I never mind a bit of a drive to pick up an instrument, but 17,500km is a bit far even for me. :)
  • I checked before I posted it on your discussion. Sadly I think even though my ex wife and son are heading to Australia on Saturday it’s probably beyond our “being civil” to ask whether she’d carry it