SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB 11-hole Strat pickguard that isn't white or black?

What's Hot
Finishing up a partscaster and considering my options for the pickguard. 

Do you have anything cool? Maybe brushed aluminum, maybe other metal-looking stuff? Anything considered apart from black ply and white ply ones as I already have them.

Probably a S/S/S one but happy to consider my options (a good P90 neck could be tempting!). Alternatively, would love to hear advice on where to buy some good pickguards
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    I’ve got a hold anodised one kicking about here somewhere I’ll dig it out later 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrBob said:
    Keen to hear!
  • TheModieselTheModiesel Frets: 79
    I've got a mirror one which came on a guitar I bought which I would happily get rid of for the cost of postage 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've got a mirror one which came on a guitar I bought which I would happily get rid of for the cost of postage 
    Would love that!
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3057
    edited May 2022
    Ive got a natural aluminium one somewhere

Edit, found it, but it has a big rectangular hole at the bridge for a Lap Steel pickup, sorry, but  I do have this, the epitome of good taste

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    paulnb57 said:

Edit, found it, but it has a big rectangular hole at the bridge for a Lap Steel pickup, sorry, but  I do have this, the epitome of good taste

I think that’s one of the coolest colour combos I’ve ever seen man
    edited May 2022
    DrBob said:
    Keen to hear!
    Found it !

https://imgur.com/gallery/A09H3Sa

It was a gift from the purveyor of pink pickguards above, I also have a more restrained gold one also from Paul’s pickguard emporium but that’s adorning my friends (Also called Paul curiously enough) CAR Strat build
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3057
    DrBob said:
    paulnb57 said:

I think that’s one of the coolest colour combos I’ve ever seen man

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PhilMPhilM Frets: 279
    I think I've got an unused mint green SSS guard somewhere