SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Floyd Rose Trem Ultimate Upgrade Kit. TREM BLOCK TUNER PRO .

stanstan Frets: 189
edited May 2022 in Parts £
Hi, i`ve got this Sophia Trem Block `Pro` version up for sale.plus Sophia Springs.  Brand new and never put on any guitar.  The kit cost me just under £ 200 delivered when I bought it and prices have risen since.  I`m looking for £ 105 delivered to the UK only.  Here`s the blurb ....

USA CNC milled brass blocks, stabilizer assemblies ....

The most advanced drop-in fit spring block based stabilization for fulcrum tremolos -- no routing required, easily reversible -- accurate returns from above and below under severe workouts, etc.  Great for Drop Tuning stability.  32mm, 34mm, 37  and 42mm sizes -- easy.

From world-class Luthier, Gene Baker on his Charvel equipped Sophia 2:92 Pro with the Global Tuner Pro with dual Stabilizers adds to the improvement in tone and sustain.... "As far as the dual stabilizer goes, it works and helps eliminate palm pressure to maintain pitch and pulls backwards nicely.... easy to feel and hear once the pistons come in contact with the body, there's an added tone transference throughout ..."

Each Global Tuner Pro features a bell brass spring block with a stainless steel spring holder and thumbwheel.  The spring holder has two independent stabilizers with adjustable pins for individual tremolo pocket fitment; stabilization adjustable from firm to light.  Firm is better for chording and double stops and light settings are great for flutters, transparency, etc.

Sophia Tremolos StopBlocks, Global Tuners, Global Tuner Pros and Semi-Stabilizers fits Genuine Floyd Rose® Original Tremolo [OFR] as well as Schaller FR vintage tremolo compatible [3 x M5 @ .669 screw pattern] in three vintage lengths, 32, 34, 37 and 42mm [measuring from the 1 mm OFR spring spacer to the end of the spring block].  Much more info on the Sophia website.

http://https//sophiatremolos.com/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments