SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB, WTT EMG Solderless Leads

DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
It would appear that I’ve managed to throw away the box that had my EMG solderless connector cables, this is why I can’t have nice things…

So, bits I’m after 

1x Pickup cable, the one that goes from the pickup to the pickup buss, ideally the short one 
1x 2 pin black & white to spade/crimp connectors that go from tone control to jack socket
1x 9v battery connector cable with the red push fit cable and the black cable on a spade connector. 

Maybe the posh 3 way blade switch as well but I have a pickup buss so it’s not critical.

I’ve got a few bits for trade kicking about but happy to buy 

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14553
    DrBob said:
    1x Pickup cable, the one that goes from the pickup to the pickup buss, ideally the short one 
    1x 2 pin black & white to spade/crimp connectors that go from tone control to jack socket
    1x 9v battery connector cable with the red push fit cable and the black cable on a spade connector. 
    I have all of the above. 

Not sure about short Solderless™  pickup interconnect cables. I have only ever seen them in one size - long enough to run between the neck pickup cavity and the controls. Hence, excessively long for the bridge position on a Stratocaster or Telecaster (or my Charvel Model 3).

The type of tone control(s) in your circuit will determine how many two-pin cables and/or red +9v power supply cables you require.

The basic EMG 25k Passive Tone control does not do very much. The VLPF is better but requires 9v power. The booster and mode switching accessories all require 9v power.

The Solderless™ selector switch occupies a surprisingly large amount of control cavity real estate.

Oh, no. I've said too much.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    I’m not actually using a tone control in the circuit it’s straight from volume control to jack. As for cable length on the pickup interconnect I think I saw a single short one for sale when trawling the Internet but it’s not a deal breaker. And yes I think I’ll go for a standard 3 way and use the pickup buss I already have. If you wanted to sell/trade any of those cables do let me know chap ?