SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Lollar Blonde S/S/S pickup set

"Conjure up some mid-‘50s Strat® mojo with our Vintage Blonde® pickup. This is a medium-output pickup with a bright-yet-smooth sound and scooped mids. This pickup makes it easy to get the unmistakable chime and quack often associated with the Strat® sound. Avg. DC: Neck 5.6K, Middle 5.8K, Bridge 6.0K"

Got these in a trade but my Strat has pretty good pickups already. Will wait for a week before installing so seeing if anyone wants these more than I do. Would love to trade these for similarly high-end humbuckers, P90s (or maybe even SSS – try me), maybe a very nice reverb or something by Strymon. Generally happy to hear out any reasonable offers.

Full set, great condition and seemingly enough wire, aged white covers.

~£220 seems fair?

Located in Cambridge, sometimes in London but could post. 

https://imgur.com/a/UL4vNDt

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi I'm interested - I have many HB and SSS what  kind of thing are you after ? I have 40 year old SD JBs  Fralin SSS lots of Gibson HB (all old) my p90s are nothing special, but I've yet to hear great amounts of variation with p90 builds   - I've got some 50 year old T tops etc etc .. 
  • Hi I'm interested - I have many HB and SSS what  kind of thing are you after ? I have 40 year old SD JBs  Fralin SSS lots of Gibson HB (all old) my p90s are nothing special, but I've yet to hear great amounts of variation with p90 builds   - I've got some 50 year old T tops etc etc .. 
    I fear I don't exactly know what I'm after – just seeing what's out there. Nothing too hot? JBs are nice but not sure that I have a guitar that's old enough to need the period correct stuff. Sorry for being unnecessarily vague. Send me a PM with a couple of options you had in mind?

• Bump. Deciding this week whether to install these
  • Hi sorry didn't pick this up ok I'll pm you