Single-sized, multi modulation pedals?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4724
    edited June 2022
    I have a Marshall Regenerator RG1 on my pedal board. It has 6 modulation options: vintage chorus, multi chorus, phaser, step phaser, flanger, and univibe. 

It's pretty good for the money, stereo output, built like a tank and you can plug an external expression pedal into it too. 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18750
    The little Nux Mod Core Deluxe is now discontinued, but you can still get them in some places.
    https://www.gmmusic.co.uk/product-page/nux-mod-core-deluxe
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7136
    Voxman said:
    I have a Marshall Regenerator RG1 on my pedal board. It has 6 modulation options: vintage chorus, multi chorus, phaser, step phaser, flanger, and univibe. 

It's pretty good for the money, stereo output, built like a tank and you can plug an external expression pedal into it too. 
    Glad you mentioned that Voxman as I’m selling mine in the classifieds as we speak (cheap too !)
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4724
    Voxman said:

Glad you mentioned that Voxman as I’m selling mine in the classifieds as we speak (cheap too !)
    I take it I'll be getting the standard 10% commission? Lol =)
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3672
    Can't really go wrong with the Zoom Multistomps. They're brilliant value for money.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7136
    Voxman said:
    Voxman said:

I take it I'll be getting the standard 10% commission? Lol =)
    The cheque is in the post :-)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7419
    Cheers folks.

After a quick squizz at all those, things I’m looking in to further:

M1
    Nux
    Flamma
    Mod11
    Wavelength
    Red ones are better. 
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1442
    Can't really go wrong with the Zoom Multistomps. They're brilliant value for money.
    Agreed.  They may be old, but they're great, especially with the V3 firmware.  I've removed all the amp sims on my MS50G and loaded it up with all the mods, delays and verbs from the 70CDR.

It's not perfect, but it's good enough for when I need something and cheap as chips.