2»

Comments

• oaf said:
    That's mine sent in! ...
    It's in the playlist.

It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Snap said:
    Well, on Saturday I got three minutes of something recorded. Sounding promising. So, come what may, I will get something in for this one....
    @Snap do you think you can do it by midnight tonight? If you're close I could extend the deadline a bit if it's OK with everyone else.

It's not a competition.
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6265
    ah shine on, I forgot mate, sorry! Don't hang around for me, that's not fair on everyone else. 
  • Snap said:
    ah shine on, I forgot mate, sorry! Don't hang around for me, that's not fair on everyone else. 

I'm starting the voting soon. You can submit whle the voting is underway. There's just a risk that you might miss out on votes if someone's already cast their votes by the time you submit.

It's not a competition.
    Snap said:

I'm starting the voting soon. You can submit whle the voting is underway. There's just a risk that you might miss out on votes if someone's already cast their votes by the time you submit.

I'll get a quick mix out later this afternoon. Thanks. I totally forgot about this yesterday!
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17630
    tFB Trader
    I actually have a track that would probably be appropriate, but it's also being used for a Elektronauts competition where the voting is anonymous so I'm not sure if I should share it.
  • Happy to take any other entries, even though the deadline has passed. I'll probably start the voting thread tomorrow, as I'm a bit busy today.
    It's not a competition.
    Sent in! Not entirely pleased with it, very quick mix and master, but there you go, it's sort of murder mystery, though I was thinking more spy film.
    Will try to work more quickly next time
    J
  • I actually have a track that would probably be appropriate, but it's also being used for a Elektronauts competition where the voting is anonymous so I'm not sure if I should share it.
    Have you got a link to that competition. It sounds interesting?

It's not a competition.
  • Snap said:
    Sent in
    It's in the playlist.

It's not a competition.