SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Taylor AD-17 blacktop (sloped shoulder dreadnought)

CFHCFH Frets: 456
edited October 2022 in Acoustics £
Very much in two minds about this. It is a super instrument, really bold punchy and articulate tone that moves slightly away from the “classic” Taylor sound. It also looks stunning, with the natural “binding” against the black top which is a very thin finish that you can see the grain through. Absolutely flawless condition. It was a bit of a treat to myself to get into acoustic a bit more, but I’m an electric guy through and through. 

Here is what Taylor have to say:

Crafted to offer solid-wood tone and American-made craftsmanship at an exceptional value for working musicians, the AD17 Blacktop from the Taylor American Dream Series is an all-acoustic, non-cutaway guitar that blends a contemporary feel with a classic sound. Solid ovangkol back and sides and a spruce top serve up a warm, seasoned tone with a robust midrange and clear low-end power, with V-Class bracing inside to push more power and longer sustain. The AD17 Blacktop also features rounded body edges for a more accommodating feel, plus clean appointments, a stylish black-finished top and an ultra-durable, yet lightweight AeroCase.

And here is what Guitar.com have to say (awarding it the Editors Choice accolade). 

I’ll be sad to see it go, but it’s also sad having it say in its case doing nothing. 

I’d like £1,000 collected from me in Leeds. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CFHCFH Frets: 456
    Bump. Open to offers 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Still here :) 
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4701
    Whereabouts in Leeds?

And I have covid so will have to wait a few days.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • markjmarkj Frets: 914
    Is it still available?
    markj said:
    Is it still available?
    Sorry, no it isn’t!