SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Bareknuckle Humbucker Bridge 15.4k

What's Hot
BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
edited July 2022 in Parts £
Took this out of a recent PRS purchase as it's too hot for my taste.

Only BK pickup I can at 15.4k is the Crawler but I can't confirm this as they don't put the model on the pickups, it's the 6 string with chrome cover.
https://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/pickup/humbucker/crawler#pickupBuilderIframeLink

£100 posted. (Sorry about the dodgy 2nd pic, i'll improve it over the weekend! )

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14468
    The stock neck/Rhythm position humbucker should be a 58/15 S. If you take a DC resistance meter reading from that, your replacement bridge position pickup needs to be approximately 12% hotter.

Typical PRS SE Singlecut pairs are 8k (N) and 9k (B).

The BKP Crawler was tailor made for PRS Custom users, most obviously, Geoff Whitehorn. Should sell pretty quickly.  :)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BeardyAndyBeardyAndy Frets: 716
    Thanks. I've put a SD Antiquity in there, and will put my HB P90 in the neck spot at some point. Need to order a new harness first, that's clearly where they saved the money on the S2 Standards! :)  
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14468
    SD Antiquity … HB P90 in the neck spot 
    Smart choices. 

FWIIW, Oil City Winterizer II works nicely in the neck position of my S2 Singlecut.

Is the stock neck pickup likely to be available to purchase? 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    SD Antiquity … HB P90 in the neck spot 
    Smart choices. 

FWIIW, Oil City Winterizer II works nicely in the neck position of my S2 Singlecut.

Is the stock neck pickup likely to be available to purchase? 
    Could be, i don't suppose it'll effect the resale value much now that the bridge pickup is gone.
    Bump