SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Cosmo/Black Nickel/Smoky 3 a side Tuners Grover/kidney type les paul pref - Sorted

GizmoGizmo Frets: 1078
edited June 2022 in Parts £
Swapping out the Gold hardware on my HB floyd les paul and im in need of some 3 a side Cosmo/Black Nickel/Smoky Tuners Grover/kidney type les paul are pref

Let me know if anyone has some and your prices before i order from overseas,im not looking for Gotoh quality, Wilkinson/Vanson/Guyker will do as as long as they tune up well because they be behind a locking nut aways !

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14572
    I have a set of barely used Hamer-badged Jin-Ho 3+3 'heads, in a dark metallic grey finish, complete with the matching fastening screws for the 135° locator lugs. 

£20 PP F&F, shipped.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1078
    I have a set of barely used Hamer-badged Jin-Ho 3+3 'heads, in a dark metallic grey finish, complete with the matching fastening screws for the 135° locator lugs. 

£20 PP F&F, shipped.

HUmm interesting got any pics? How close would you say they are to this Floyd Comso/BN type finish ?

I had some Gotoho in the "same" Cosmo finish but they were way way darker!

Cheers

Oh just thought id say i cant do PPG any more, Closed my PP account after 18+ tears because after using their service as a payment provider i found it had halved my purchase protection on a CC transaction from 12 months to just 6 months and after 30 mins of tell me they didnt do that they refused to help then told me it was part of their T&C....

edited June 2022
    Gizmo said:
    How close would you say they are to this Floyd Comso/BN type finish ?

My Hamer-badged Jin-Ho 3+3 'heads are exactly the same Cosmo finish as the stock set on my 2008 Ibanez RG321MHBK. Hardly surprising when both sets were made in the same factory.

Compared to the official FR website images of their Black Nickel finish, I would say that my machineheads are darker.

Compared to the photograph that you have posted, I would say that my set is pretty close.
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1078
    My Hamer-badged Jin-Ho 3+3 'heads are exactly the same Cosmo finish as the stock set on my 2008 Ibanez RG321MHBK. Hardly surprising when both sets were made in the same factory.

Compared to the official FR website images of their Black Nickel finish, I would say that my machineheads are darker.

Compared to the photograph that you have posted, I would say that my set is pretty close.

Thank for the other, ive located a set of New wilo Ez Lok's for £18 delivered so im going to grab those, if you could have posted a pic i might have gone with your first but i couldn't find and ref picks online for the hammer bagged ones....

Cheers

No worries.