SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Yamaha AC3R £385.00

What's Hot
TheMadMickTheMadMick Frets: 241
edited October 2022 in Acoustics £
I'm afraid I've got GAS again despite my best efforts. She who must be obeyed says one in, one out.

I've reviewed this specific guitar at: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/226743/yamaha-ac3r#latest I think it would also make a very nice finger picking guitar but that's not my style. It is currently strung with PB coated 12's.

The instrument is like new apart from some very minor marks on the back and lower recess which are almost imperceptible at a few feet - you've got to search to find them. If it bothers you, I think they would polish out with a gentle application of T-Cut. Otherwise, it is professionally set up and still has the protective plastic on the pick guard and the on legends for the pick up.

The best current price is nearly £900.00 new - Google it. I can provide the original receipt as proof of price and ownership. It comes with the original Yamaha semi-hard case.

I struggle to get pics onto this board. If you want any, please PM me with your private e mail and I'll get them to you asap.

Prefer bank transfer for payment or cash at a stretch. Pick up Southport Merseyside or carrier at your expense.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WBT2079WBT2079 Frets: 87
    Fantastic guitars these are, I love mine. GLWS
  • TheMadMickTheMadMick Frets: 241
    Yeah. I don't really want to get rid but domestic harmony is paramount <3
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1857
    Looks really nice. You really do sell some beautiful guitars,and always when I'm skint(which is most of the time actually!)
    Well Jack, if it moves at the same speed as the Emily Rose, you should have time to save up if you go without food and beer :)
  • It may be worth saying what colour it is, in the absence of photos. I have an AC3M as my office acoustic, and it is a really excellent guitar. 
    edited July 2022
    Thanks. It is the version with the plain top. Other than that, the rosewood is a lovely deep colour and the finish is gloss. Have I missed anything?

• If it’s like mine, then it has the open pore finish neck which is really lovely. 
    It's a really fine neck on this guitar. Mind you, I'm not picky about neck shapes and dimensions.
    Just dug out the case and given it a wipe. Like the guitar, it's almost immaculate and has all the original confetti and a rubber plug for the sound hole with a Yamaha logo on it.
    Disappointed this has had little interest. It is priced to sell.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5050
    edited July 2022
    TheMadMick said: I struggle to get pics onto this board. If you want any, please PM me with your private e mail and I'll get them to you asap.
    Have you tried Imgur, it’s easy-peasy and there are a few guides on here of how to do it. Honestly, if you have access to a camera phone there’s really no excuse for not giving it a go. If old farts like me in my late 60s can do it (and others even older and even more technophobic) then so can you. Have confidence, give it a try, it can only help you to sell your guitar that’s for sure!
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    Thanks for that. Not sure I want to join yet another "forum" but perhaps it's worth it.

By the by, I probably exceed you age by around 10 years - so many of us old fogies about!!! (But the bus pass is good when the buses are running).
    edited July 2022
    Try this?

https://imgur.com/YD4TJl0

Hope this works. If you want any more, please ask and I'll do what I can.
  • WBT2079WBT2079 Frets: 87
    Disappointed this has had little interest. It is priced to sell.
    For an all solid wood guitar, it’s a great price 
    Exactly. And in very reasonable condition as well.
  • I think the market is just slow at the moment as lots of people are bracing for a difficult winter with rising costs for everything. Nothing wrong with your pricing on this guitar, I would be tempted if I could justify it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I think the market is just slow at the moment as lots of people are bracing for a difficult winter with rising costs for everything. Nothing wrong with your pricing on this guitar, I would be tempted if I could justify it. 

Acoustics on this board have always been slow but this is ridiculous. All I need is one sensible buyer.
    OK guys. I'm open to sensible offers. She who must be obeyed is not going to be happy with yet another guitar in our dining (music) room.
  • I'd love to throw in an offer but a packet of cheesy doritos and a half used car air freshener just wont be acceptable currency.
    And me on a low carb diet =)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom