SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Eastman AC808 2008 - 900

What's Hot
charliekmckeoncharliekmckeon Frets: 41
edited July 2022 in Acoustics £
I bought this guitar in 2010 from Rudys Music Soho in New York City.

It was my first proper acoustic guitar, and I played and recorded with it for about 9 years following. 

It’s been all around the Uk, Ireland and Europe with me, to countless gigs and sessions.

As you can see it’s really been played, and it has a very warm and opened up sound.

I’ve recorded it many times and can send recordings.

It has a very lush and beautiful tone, quite unique.

It’s completely structurally sound, I’ve had a few repairs to small splits over the years but it’s all solid.

I believe it’s Englemenn spruce over Indian rosewood. Eastman where making guitars differently at this period, the attention to detail is more online with boutique builders and it’s incredibly lightly building, it vibrates very easily. It sounds more like a Martin than an Eastman tonally.

The frets have great life in them, it was refretted about 4 years ago. The action is very low with room left on the saddle. The truss rod works and I have the cover for that too.

I’m selling this as I literally played the hell out of it and i think it’s ready for it’s next adventure, I need the money to afford other gear things such as a better amp.

It’s a special one! 

Any questions ask.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1860
    900 is the price?
  • ricky50ricky50 Frets: 159
    That's lovely playing Charlie - the guitar sounds a real cracker - GLWTS
  • 900 is the price?
    Yep, they were a fair bit more new, and I actually think the wear adds a lot to the sound!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Thanks! Yes it a lovely guitar, I hope that it has a second adventure now as I haven't played it as much since I went more the electric/archtop route.