SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS 2013 Taylor 814ce WITHDRAWN

naustin261naustin261 Frets: 8
edited August 2022 in Acoustics £
I've taken ages to post this as I keep thinking "keep it you idiot!" but I've got a hankering over a Taylor 810 that won't go away. So this is just putting feelers out for now for anyone willing to do a trade.

EDIT: I'm now putting this up for sale so I can buy a dreadnought.

I bought this as new from Guitar Guitar in 2013. I still have the receipt as proof of purchase. Having only ever been played at home, indoors, it is in extremely good condition with just a tiny mark on the heal due to a shitty guitar stand and there is a very tiny, from factory, blemish along the inside of the binding. I've included photos of this. It is setup and plays beautifully as you expect from a Taylor.

I'm looking for ~ £1800 £1700 £1650 but am open to sensible offers. No delivery I'm afraid but I'm willing to deliver within a 40 mile radius of Salisbury, if the sale price is right.

If anyone wants anymore photos just PM me.

Cheers

Price drop bump
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments