SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Roland FA08 Workstation , Novation SL25 MK2 Controller Keyboard

tampadragontampadragon Frets: 80
edited November 2022 in Studio & Rec £
Sold via FB Marketplace

I am looking to move on a couple of bits.

Roland FA08 - £700

I have a Roland FA08 workstation, I have owned this from new and it has only ever been used in the home.
It is an 88 key, weighted key bed and I love it. I am parting with it because I now use an MPC One as the "brain" of my setup, as a result I no longer need the Workstation functions of this and it takes up a lot of room, even if it can be a 16 part multi timbral sound module.
I want to replace it with a 61 Key synth and there is a Virus KB in the classifieds at the moment and I have always dreamt of owning a Virus!

I don't have a box for this and as such it would need to be collection only from Rugby, Warwickshire.

Novation SL25 MK2 - £50
I have owned this from new, bought direct from Novation. I have upgraded to the SL49 MK2 and so don't need this one now, I had a vision of removing the keyboard and turning it into a control module for one of my M Audio Venoms, but that's never going to happen.
Postage is possible as I do still have a box for this one, though collection would be preferred.

Pictures

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump, also now on eBay and Reverb. 
  • Still available, no love for the workstation, there’s a Virus in the classifieds I’d really like to get!
  • Bumpy bumpy
  • Bump, I really want either a Virus or a Hydrasynth. But need this beast gone first
  • deloreandelorean Frets: 226
    I don't suppose you're open to trades on the Roland are you?  I don't have a Virus or a Hydrasynth, but I do have a Kurzweil Forte SE
  • Unfortunately I’m not after a Workstation to replace this one. I want to get a digital synth or a desktop digital synth, my list is
    hydrasynth 
    Virus
    Argon 8(x)
    cobalt 8(x)
    Korg Wavestate (even thought It’s not a big board)

so really I need to sell this, before I can buy one of those!
  • deloreandelorean Frets: 226
    Unfortunately I’m not after a Workstation to replace this one. I want to get a digital synth or a desktop digital synth, my list is
    hydrasynth 
    Virus
    Argon 8(x)
    cobalt 8(x)
    Korg Wavestate (even thought It’s not a big board)

so really I need to sell this, before I can buy one of those!
    Ah no worries, it was a long shot!  Thought I'd ask as I've been after an FA-08 for a while but no available funds to buy one! 

Hope you manage to sell it soon =)
  • No problem. I hope I can sell it soon too as I’m in the same boat, can’t buy till I sell!