SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Fender Jaguar CIJ Top control plate cover

What's Hot
MarshMarsh Frets: 1
Does anyone have the top control plate cover for a Fender Jaguar 'Crafted In Japan'  they'd like to sell? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14572
    Cover?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • andrewawardandrewaward Frets: 1155
    Chrome trim part for the roller pots I suspect the OP means 
  • MarshMarsh Frets: 1
    Yes - its the switch control plate. 
  • andrewawardandrewaward Frets: 1155
    You could email this shop and ask if it will fit a CIJ Jag

Hosco Jaguar Style Upper Rhythm Preset Control Plate (Chrome)
    https://reverb.com/item/25892147-hosco-jaguar-style-upper-rhythm-preset-control-plate-chrome?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=25892147
    Thanks  - I called them however they were unsure but looking at the shape in the pic there's a slight difference. 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14572
    I suspect that the MIJ/CIJ part will be Metric whereas the MIA will be Imperial. Also, the chrome plating may not match exactly.

You would have thought that, on a forum populated by so many guitar tweakers, that there ought be a few surplus Jaguar Rhythm Circuit plates available from owners who have performed Johnny Marr modifications. 

Alternatively, Custom World Guitar Parts of the Netherlands definitely stock the standard control plate and several useful variations. 

Assorted UK guitar parts retailers probably list Jaguar control plates but may not necessarily have any actual stock.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • DazzaDazza Frets: 93
    MIJ/CIJ chrome jag plates are thinner than US/MIM ones as well as being slightly different size so worth noting just incase one can be created bespoke.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks guys. I knew the size was slightly different but i didn't know about the thickness.