SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Status Graphite Stingray Neck 4 String

Scott4Scott4 Frets: 0
edited July 2022 in Basses £
I've been trying to get hold of a status graphite neck for a Stingray 4 string for a while. It is looking like Status may no longer be making these necks so my only hope is to buy second hand.
If anybody has bought one of these and can't get on with it or just want to sell theirs, please get in touch. I'd happily take it off your hands. Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14447
    This thread might get a better reaction in the Basses£ section.

My other suggestion is to post on dedicated bass guitar forums. There are bassists on The Fretboard but not in vast numbers.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    Scott4 said:
    I've been trying to get hold of a status graphite neck for a Stingray 4 string for a while. It is looking like Status may no longer be making these necks so my only hope is to buy second hand.
    If anybody has bought one of these and can't get on with it or just want to sell theirs, please get in touch. I'd happily take it off your hands. Thanks.

Be very quick!