SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Epiphone EJ200 Natural and Hard Case SOLD

jgaddjgadd Frets: 0
edited July 2022 in Acoustics £
All sold - thanks everyone

Hey all,

I'm looking to sell my Epiphone. I upgraded to something nicer last year, and it (unfortunately) hasn't been touched since. I think it's a 2007 (I'll check the serial number when I get home), and I've owned it since new. Other than a couple of dings in the finish (pictured) it's in great condition, and has been set up with a nice low action and 0.012 light gauge strings.

I'm after £SOLD for it.

I've also got the Epiphone hard case for it, which I bought last year. It's also in very good condition, and is for sale for £SOLD. If you bought the guitar I'm sure I could do a deal for both.

I'm in Manchester city centre (and so is the guitar!). You can see some pictures of it at 
https://imgur.com/a/zQyYbpl - I'll add some more of the back and neck when I get a chance, but if you'd like to see anything specific on it, just let me know.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments