SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD NOW] 2019 GIBSON SJ-200, SJ200 current model with LR BAGGS ANTHEM

What's Hot
vofcr3vofcr3 Frets: 25
edited December 2022 in Acoustics £
photos: https://imgur.com/a/Txkfy3m

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY.

hi all

Reposted as I had my doubts and pulled it off but it has to go listed in other places as well, Gumtree, facebook etc. check my reviews overthere and shop with confidence (recently sold D28 to very happy gentleman and ebmm majesty posted to France). 

2019 standard, £4400 new and not in stock 

specs to be found on Gibson legacy site

it's time to think of buying a house so this forces the sale...

only mod made - tuners changed to VOS klusons (like on TV models). gold grovers present and will be included in sale

Happy to post at your expense (£25 for UK nationwide and EU). Forgot though about "fully insured" fairy tales. None UK/EU major carrier will cover for musical instrument damages, only for loss of parcel and only up to £1000 max. Always read the fine print Saying this - i never had problems or missing parcels yet.

Thanks for reading and check other stuff please. I'm also available on other platforms.

£3500 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments