SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Line 6 Wireless (SOLD), iRig Duo (SOLD), Art Cleanbox II (SOLD)

Mr_BluesmanMr_Bluesman Frets: 49
edited September 2022 in Studio & Rec £
Following on from my thread here: I'm having a massive clear out as I don't play or gig as I used to. I also am financing
something for my wife's 50th which isn't quite as romantic as it sounds. Not to go into too much detail but a medical condition,
long NHS list, wanna get her private and with all this gear unused it could make it possible, u get the gist.

With that in mind I need to sell it all (one or 2 things won't cut it) so please please bear with me as I will respond as soon as I can
around work etc.

I think I've priced fairly. As mentioned in the above thread it's been quite some time since I've sold as you can probably tell from
the list. Let me know if you see any wrong prices wise either too low or high. I took a few things to the post office to weigh for
postage costs, you're also welcome to collect from Warrington, Cheshire if you wish.

All in excellent condition, barely used, never gigged, and boxed unless otherwise stated.

All pics here: Hopefully, they show the condition well enough.

Looks like the usual payment on here (looking at other threads) is Paypal Gift or cash on collection - So I'll go with that. Let me
know if there any other better options for us both

Line 6 Relay 30 - £100.00 + Postage Special Next Day Delivery (inc:£100 cover) - £7.65 - Box is worn SOLD

Art Cleanbox II - £20.00 + Postage Signed for First Class (inc:£50 cover) - £5.55 = No Box SOLD

IK Multimedia iRig Duo + Clip For Mic Stand - £75.00 + Postage Special Next Day Delivery (inc:£100 cover) - £7.65 SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments