SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Collings 01T Acoustic Guitar

scanbranscanbran Frets: 1
edited August 2022 in Acoustics £

Hi,  I haven't posted much on the forum, but I've been a lurker for a while.  I've had some previous contact with a couple of members on here, so thought this might be a good place to list a guitar for sale.  I'm not a collector or dealer, just really love acoustics, with the side effect of needing to sell guitars from time to time to feed my habit 

Collings 01T (traditional) from 2019 in excellent condition.

Stunning little instrument, baked sitka spruce top with mahogany back & sides.

Collings Traditional Series are built with:

Hide Glue Construction
Lightweight Build
Abbreviated Bridge Plate
No Tongue Brace
Ultra-thin All Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
Gold Mother-of-Pearl Inlays
Wood Fiber Purflings
Rolled Fingerboard Edges
Subtle Golden Aging Toner

This guitar is in excellent condition (no scratches, dents or dings - no significant marks at all really) and comes with the beautiful Collings Traditional custom case (which sell separately for $1000).

I bought this one in GuitarGuitar Edinburgh last year, but I'm mainly playing my dreadnoughts these days and this isn't getting the attention it deserves.

Looking for £3,250 ono.  Local pickup or maybe meetup somewhere. Courier may be possible, but full insurance would need to be included. 

I'm based in Hamilton near Glasgow.

https://i.postimg.cc/x1JJwwG6/IMG-4072.jpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom