SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB (feeler): Acoustic Baritone Guitar

After a few years out of the guitar buying/selling thing, I am tempted to buy a six-string acoustic baritone.  Thomann and Bax have the Guild BT-240E for £455, which is tempting, but I'd far rather buy a used model.  What do you have?  I'm currently thinking under £500, but I might be tempted to pay more for a better model.

I don't drive, so unless you live in Oxfordshire it would have to be couriered, at my expense, of course.

So, just a feeler, but I'd be interested to see what's available.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The Alvarez ABT60 were quite highly rated (for a budget model) when they came out. You can get them new for about £300, or about £200 used if you look around.
  • Thanks, Andyman!
    It certainly does get good reviews, and Andertons have it at £299, with free shipping, though they won't be getting stock in till early November.
    I'm very tempted to pre-order it, but wondered if anyone had a second-hand one (or the ABT60E, the electric one).  I can't find any second-hand ones on the usual sites.