SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Grogg's Cave Clear Out - parts

What's Hot
CavemanGroggCavemanGrogg Frets: 2997
edited August 2022 in Parts £
Iron Gear Steel Foundry set - never installed

Iron Gear Blues Engine and Texas Locos HSS set - never install only test fitted to roughly see what a new scratch plate will look like

Iron Gear Steel Foundry set £10 plus postage

Iron Gear Blues Engine and Texas Locos HSS set £10 plus postage

Both sets - Iron Gear Steel Foundry and Iron Gear Blues Engine and Texas Locos HSS set, £28 including postage

Both sets now sold.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CavemanGroggCavemanGrogg Frets: 2997
    edited August 2022
    Gordon Smith Bridge Humbucker : never installed, never left the packaging I recieved it in other than to take these photos

Gordon Smith Bridge Humbucker in the packaging I recieved it in.

Gordon Smith Bridge Humbucker removed from the packaging I recieved it in

Back of Gordon Smith Bridge Humbucker

Length of wiring on Gordon Smith Bridge Humbucker

Gordon Smith Bridge Humbucker delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class post, £10.00, will be packaged in the original packaging I recieved it in plus a standard plastic pickup box in a padded envelope.

Pickup now sold

edited September 2022
    Vanson Locking 3 A Side Machineheads set Chrome - Vanson's version of the Schaller M6 135 locking tuners fits Ibanez acoustics and other brands that use the same footprint.

Vanson Locking 3 A Side Machineheads set Chrome £15 posted - posted in a padded envelope via Royal Mail First Class, reference number, weight, and proof of postage provided

Vanson Locking 3 A Side Machineheads set Chrome Now Sold

edited September 2022
    Vanson Locking 6 in a Line Machineheads set Black - Vanson's version of the Schaller M6 135 locking tuners fits Ibanez, Dean, Washburn, Fender - pre two pin machinceheads

Vanson Locking 6 in a Line Machineheads set Chrome £15 posted - posted in a padded envelope via Royal Mail First Class, reference number, weight, and proof of postage provided

Vanson Locking 6 in a Line Machineheads set Black Now Sold.

edited September 2022
    Vanson Locking 6 in a Line Machineheads set Black & Chrome - Vanson's version of the Schaller M6 135 locking tuners fits Ibanez, Dean, Washburn, Fender - pre two pin machinceheads

Vanson Locking 6 in a Line Machineheads set Chrome £15 posted - posted in a padded envelope via Royal Mail First Class, reference number, weight, and proof of postage provided

Vanson Locking 6 in a Line Machineheads set Black & Chrome Now Sold

edited September 2022
    Bare Knuckle Pickups 7 String Warpig Set Black - Used, still has a decent length of wiring available

Bare Knuckle Pickups 7 String Warpig Set in original packaging

Bare Knuckle Pickups 7 String Wapig Set details from side of packaging

Bare Knuckle Pickups 7 String Wapig Set details from back of packaging

Bare Knuckle Pickups 7 String Wapig Set, all paper work included

Bare Knuckle Pickups 7 String Wapig Set in box, bridge pickup on the left, neck pickup is on the right

Bare Knuckle Pickups 7 String Wapig Set, neck pickup is on the left, bridge pickup is on the right

Bare Knuckle Pickups 7 String Wapig Set, close up of the ends of the bridge wiring

Bare Knuckle Pickups 7 String Wapig Set, close up of the ends of the neck wiring

Bare Knuckle Pickups 7 String Warpig Set £70 posted - posted insured signed for Special Delivery via Royal Mail with tracking number provided.

Bare Knuckle Pickups 7 String Warpig Set Black Now Sold
    edited September 2022
    Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder Bridge Single Coil for Stratocaster - as new never left the original pacjaging, manufacturer seal still intact

Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder, in unsealed original packaging

Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder, left side of packaging

Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder, right side of packaging

Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder, bottom of packaging

Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder, close up of intact manufacturer seal

As new Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder Bridge Single Coil for Stratocaster £75 posted - posted insured signed for Special Delivery via Royal Mail with tracking number provided.

edited September 2022
    Bare Knuckle Pickups Piledriver Telecaster Set - Unused, never installed in a guitar, packaging only opened to remove the free Rotosound strings, BKP branded pick, and to take these photos.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Piledriver Telecaster Set in original packaging

Bare Knuckle Pickups Piledriver Telecaster Set  details from side of packaging

Bare Knuckle Pickups Piledriver Telecaster Set  details from back of packaging

Bare Knuckle Pickups Piledriver Telecaster Set  all paper work included

Bare Knuckle Pickups Piledriver Telecaster Set close up photo of back of pickups, as can be seen these have never been installed.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Piledriver Telecaster Set £105 posted - posted insured signed for Special Delivery via Royal Mail with tracking number provided.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Piledriver Telecaster Set Now Sold

• springheadspringhead Frets: 1590
    Got any more coming?
    15reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2022
    Got any more coming?
    Yes, more pickups - don't know if I have anymore sets of Iron Gear pickups left, plus other parts.  I just ''reservered'' some places for parts I already know I'm planning on selling, currently have in the house, but have not had the time to take photos of yet.

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Any chance of better photos..?
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
    Got any more coming?
    Yes, more pickups - don't know if I have anymore sets of Iron Gear pickups left, plus other parts.  I just ''reservered'' some places for parts I already know I'm planning on selling, currently have in the house, but have not had the time to take photos of yet.

Any bridge humbuckers coming? Am interested if so!
    edited August 2022
    To everybody who has asked and DM'd me about cheap pickups, and if I'm going to be putting up other pickups.  Yes I will be putting up more pickups, as well as other parts, I was hoping to do this this morning but have ran out of time to take photos - hopefully the last set of photos for the Gordon Smith pickup was a big improvement over the photos I put up of the Iron Gear sets.

For thoses specifically asking about cheap pickups, I don't know, I only brought one box of pickups home with me and am currently going through that box just now - I do have a rough idea of what is in it.  I do have a number of ounce bags full of pickups in the house right now that I am going through to see which ones I can identify - see below photo:

So far I have managed to identify a set of DMT humbuckers, and a 7 string set of DMT humbuckers - I have no idea what guitars these came out of, nor when, only that they where Deans, though not what models, and done on the day the guitars where purchased by a tech, personally I don't think any of these bags are worth the cost of posting them, never mind any of the pickups in them.

I'll only be putting up stuff that I currently have in my house, I have far far more parts that I plan on getting rid of, plastics - pickup rings, scratch plates..., bridges, and so forth, but I'm doing it, box by box as I bring boxes home from my self storage space.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2526
    Dunno about @CavemanGrogg sounds more like Aladdin's Cave of parts to me :D
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2022
    Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig and Sinner HSS Set White - Unused, never installed in a guitar, packaging only opened to remove the free Rotosound strings, BKP branded pick, and to take these photos.

Warpig Bridge Humbucker

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set in packaging, from left to right, bridge Warpig Humbucker, middle Sinner single coil, and Sinner neck single coil.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS setlook at bottom of packaging, bridge Warpig humbucker on top, Sinner middle on left, Sinner neck on right

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Warpig bridge pickup in packaging.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Warpig bridge pickup, bottom of packaging, please note that the packaging states 4 conductor wiring, when in fact it's braided 2 conductor wiring as seen in later photos

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Warpig bridge pickup, back of packaging

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Warpig bridge pickup packaging content, as can be seen all paper work, and the beer mat is included, the humbucker has the 2 conductor braided wiring, and it has never been installed in a guitar or used.

The Sinner Middle Single Coil RWSP

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Sinner middle pickup in packaging.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Sinner middle pickup, bottom of packaging,

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Sinner middle pickup, back of packaging.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Sinner middle pickup packaging content, as can be seen all paper work, and the beer mat is included, the pickup has never been installed in a guitar or used.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Sinner middle pickup back and close upof wiring ends, as you can see these have never been installed in a guitar, the baseplate is a Bare Knuckle Pickups baseplate and was installed by Bare Knuckle Pickups at the time of manufacture, not added on at a later date.

The Sinner Neck Single Coil SWRP

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Sinner neck pickup in packaging.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Sinner neck pickup, bottom of packaging,

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Sinner neck pickup, back of packaging.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Sinner neck pickup packaging content, as can be seen all paper work, and the beer mat is included, the pickup has never been installed in a guitar or used.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig & Sinner matched HSS set, Sinner neck pickup back and close up of wiring ends, as you can see these have never been installed in a guitar, the baseplate is a Bare Knuckle Pickups baseplate and was installed by Bare Knuckle Pickups at the time of manufacture, not added on at a later date.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig and Sinner HSS Set £115 posted - posted insured signed for Special Delivery via Royal Mail with tracking number provided.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig and Sinner HSS Set White Now Sold

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2022
    Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials Set - As new, never been installed in a guitar, never left the cardboard sleave, manufacturer's seal still intact

Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials Set from front of packaging.

Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials Set from botton of packaging.

Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials Set from left side of packaging.

Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials Set from right side of packaging.

Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials Set from botton of packaging.

Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials set £140 posted - posted insured signed for Special Delivery via Royal Mail with tracking number provided.

Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials Set Now Sold

• Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig and Sinner HSS Set - Unused, never installed in a guitar, packaging only opened to remove the free Rotosound strings, BKP branded pick, and to take these photos.

Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig and Sinner HSS Set £115 posted - posted insured signed for Special Delivery via Royal Mail with tracking number provided.

What photos? 

Also are these ceramic? 
    edited September 2022
    Neilybob said:
    Bare Knuckle Pickups Warpig and Sinner HSS Set - Unused, never installed in a guitar, packaging only opened to remove the free Rotosound strings, BKP branded pick, and to take these photos.

What photos? 

Also are these ceramic? 

Photos will be up shortly, I'm not sure if they are ceramic or alnico, I'll check after my smoke break when I take the photos, they are a ''matched'' HSS Warpig and Sinner set in white.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2022
    @Neilybob that's me just finished uploading photos of the Bare Knuckles Pickups Warpig and Sinner HSS set.  The Warpig bridge humbucker is alnico V, while the single coils are alnico.
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    Vanson Locking 6 in a Line Machineheads set Black & Chrome - Vanson's version of the Schaller M6 135 locking tuners fits Ibanez, Dean, Washburn, Fender - pre two pin machinceheads

I'll Take the Black/Chrome locking tuners if they are still avalible? PM me your BT details or If you'd rather have PPG fire me your email and i can get my bro to send payment via PP, i closed my PP account earlier this year after 18 years because their T&C cut my CC payment protection in half and they didn't want to help....

Cheers
    Gizmo
  • Gizmo said:

I'll Take the Black/Chrome locking tuners if they are still avalible? PM me your BT details or If you'd rather have PPG fire me your email and i can get my bro to send payment via PP, i closed my PP account earlier this year after 18 years because their T&C cut my CC payment protection in half and they didn't want to help....

Cheers
    Gizmo

I've sent you a DM regarding the Vanson black and chrome locking machineheads.