SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Martin 000-28 Reimagined 2022 - New £2700

Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 273
edited November 2022 in Acoustics £

I bought this Martin 000-28 as I have had two previously and they have always been my favourite acoustic, great for finger style or as a sudo dreadnaught. With the price increases I kick myself for selling my older ones! I bought this in June of this year from Peach Guitars, and have barely touched it. It is cased, boxed and as new, being stored on top of the wardrobe in the guest room currently.

The current store price for one of these is £3650. I would like £2850 £2700 ideally, as it is new, and that is a good £950 saving, plus they are hard to get hold of in the UK right now from what I have seen.

Feel free to ask questions, collection would be from TA4, Somerset or would meet for a trade, and it is in its original shipping box if you wanted to arrange courier collection. Receipts included obviously as it is only a couple of months old.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments