This week in concerts: Snarky Puppy on Friday , Martin Taylor and Ulf Wakenius at Ronnie Scotts

Hey,

I am Sorin, romanian computer programmer and amateur guitarist working for a short period in London (not so short actually). I am trying to catch every concert I cant get back home as I live in quite in east in Iasi. Anyway, I use this app bandsintown which gives me suggestions to which concerts I should go.

This week booked my tickets for Snarky Puppy which I think is on Friday 7th of October
OVO Arena, Wembley, London

and thinking on also going to Martin Taylor and Ulf Wakenius though I might go at the Eastleigh show instead of the Ronnie Scotts which in my opinion is too expensive for a 1h15min show. Glad the club still exists, but 10 pounds for 0.33L beer is a lot :)

The Eastleigh show has two sets starting 20:15 will finish at 22:30 (got a reply from Concorde where I asked this question) 25 pounds....sure 35 pounds to get there :)

Anyway, so far in last month went to Ariel Posen, Cardinal Black and Landreth Brothers thanks to careful stalking through bandsintown. Not affiliated in any way with them, but it's useful. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom