SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale: Taylor 110ce ElectroAcoustic

What's Hot
Hi,

I've created an account so I can advertise my Taylor 110ce. I currently have it listed on eBay, Reverb and Gumtree. 

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links to these sites, but if you are interested please send me a message and I can provide links and photos etc... 

The Guitar is in fantastic condition, and comes with the Taylor Soft Carry Case it came with when I bought it new from PMT a couple of years ago. I paid £550 for the Guitar so would ideally like £600 to at least make a little profit. 

I'm selling the Guitar because I haven't played in a few months and I've recently had a daughter so money is tighter than usual. Figured now was a good time to sell. The Guitar has been taken great care of. 

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. If you are interested or have any questions please get in touch. I offer delivery for £20. 
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• A profit on a non vintage guitar? I am not sure that's realistic to be honest. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AmigoAmigo Frets: 120
    Cards on the table, but maybe not in the spirit of the forum.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MellishMellish Frets: 947
    edited October 2022
    Hmm. You can ask what you like mate, that's *your* business. No-one here will deny you that. 

But what they *will* be thinking is 'Why should we pay more for secondhand than he paid for new?'.

110ce in Great condition. I have a figure in mind  but at the end of the day, that's for you and an interested party to decide so good luck.
    If you PM me, I'll tell you what I would ask for it. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3451
    I paid £550 for the Guitar so would ideally like £600 to at least make a little profit. 

Excuse me? You're standing outside the pie shop selling £1 pies for £1.2 to make a little profit and offering nothing to justify the difference. I'm not one to comment on prices in classifieds, but come on.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom