SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Philip Rees 2M MIDI Merge unit + cable(s)

ICBMICBM Frets: 72516
edited December 2022 in Studio & Rec £

What it says on the tin - if you know what this is useful for you know more than I do about it! Acquired from a friend's old home studio - I have no means of testing it, but it was working when last used. Directly mains powered.

£25 inc postage. (Seems to be about the going rate on Ebay.)

I have a few spare MIDI cables as well, if you need them - one just less than a metre long, one just less than 2 metres, and two 6 metre - I'll chuck in one of the short ones for free. I'd probably rather keep at least one of the long ones as they work for some amp footswitches, but if you need one ask and I'm open to any reasonable offer.

Edit - now sold.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7159
    Useful unit. I met Mr Rees many times in the '90s and his little boxes are very well made. Just trying to work out if I actually need a merge myself.
    Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2427
    Philip Rees solved many a midi problem for my studio back in the day, superb tools.
    Sadly now not making them :(
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72516
    stonevibe said:
    Useful unit. I met Mr Rees many times in the '90s and his little boxes are very well made. Just trying to work out if I actually need a merge myself.
    Make me an offer :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72516
    Sold.