SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Telecaster Hardware

What's Hot
t1000t1000 Frets: 94
Hi all I'm currently building a broadcaster/blackguard part caster. I need all the hardware looking for reasonably accurate hardware. Preferably aged. Anyone have anything?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• YorkieYorkie Frets: 1531
    I've got a Wilkinson ashtray bridge (3 brass saddles) and a round jack plate with connector. All yours for free if you can collect from York. 
    Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   
    My trading feedback: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/210335/yorkie

• t1000t1000 Frets: 94
    Yorkie said:
    I've got a Wilkinson ashtray bridge (3 brass saddles) and a round jack plate with connector. All yours for free if you can collect from York. 
    Thanks thats a very generous offer, but I'm miles away. I would be happy to cover the postage costs?
    Here is what I've got: 

It's all a bit dirty/dusty but perfectly usable. I am not sure when I'll be able to drop this off at the post office though. 
    Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • t1000t1000 Frets: 94
    Yorkie said:
    Here is what I've got: 

It's all a bit dirty/dusty but perfectly usable. I am not sure when I'll be able to drop this off at the post office though. 
    Ok mate I'm not in a massive rush so just let me know
    Cool, PM me your address and I'll try to send it this week. Got the envelope ready and all that, but I need to find the time.

• I think I've got a control plate and some Tele knobs somewhere, I'll have a look.....
    Blackbird Cabs - bespoke guitar cabinets, handcrafted in North Devon
    sam@blackbirdcabs.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Here you go, let me know if any of this is any good to you (I'll detach the pots and the switch for you).

Blackbird Cabs - bespoke guitar cabinets, handcrafted in North Devon
    sam@blackbirdcabs.com