SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Avalon Ard Ri L2-320 Spruce/EIR - withdrawn

What's Hot
thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
edited October 2022 in Acoustics £
https://www.avalonguitars.com/ard-ri/2320

Ard Ri is Avalon's "upper range" and this specific guitar was made as an exhibition model and was on show at guitar exhibitions (I have the e-mail correspondence as proof). It is very resonant, with a deep bass and the mids are present compared to other rosewood guitars I've tried. It has that "Irish" sound and everybody says it's my best sounding guitar with no exception. I have other plans so having a clear out. 

- Split saddle 
- Ebony bridge pins with an MOP dot
 - Gotoh tuners
- biflex truss rod 
- Certificate Of Ownership/Warranty (with my name & details on)
- Built in 2017. Purchased in 2019.
 - Strap button

I got a K&K Pure Mini fitted (the original strap pin at the bottom was replaced to accommodate this but I have the original pin in the case).

Gauge 12 strings fitted. 
Saddle was lowered by a tech recently (I like low-mid action) but if action too low then a tech can fit a new one at approx £50 cost. There are also two very minor indents in what look to be the lacquer (easily ironed out and I'd still describe the condition as excellent). As goodwill I will knock £200 off but the above really isn't a big deal/job.

Newly priced £3990 + K&K fitted cost so approx £4.1k.
Includes a heavy duty Hiscox case. 

£2300 + postage

Bear with me re postage as have not sold guitars for a while, will need a box and figure out P&P.
Folk on here can vouch for me having been in this community for 20+ years.

I hope I don't regret this one...

Edging is lovely

Small indent in the lacquer

Other small lacquer indent

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments