SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PENDING Fender JMJ Mustang Black

brucegillbrucegill Frets: 721
edited October 2022 in Basses £
Amazing little thing. ”Road worn” finish may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but the finish on the neck is fantastic and really nice to use. 

I didn’t get the original black scratch plate when I bought this used, so got one made up - think it looks great with the black. Also includes the original pearl reliced one. 

Strung with La Bella that are pretty new - great thumps tone! Also supplied with a set of Chromes that I didn’t like as much, but would give a brighter tone if you wanted. They’ve been on for a few weeks and then stuck the La Bella on there…

I have a brand new Fender short scale bag with it too. 

Everything works as it should. Frets all good with no real signs of use. Truss rod works as it should and is easily adjusted due to the cutout at the body and scratch plate (wish all. The vintage style ones had this!) - so no neck off adjustments needed. 

Pickups are great on these too, very dynamic. Great punch when you want it and can be very subtle too. More so with the Chromes for sure. The La Bella give it a very old school sound. 

£950 - Can box and post at cost or ready for your Courier to collect. (price assumes PP Gift or bank transfer - normal PP is fine if you cover the fees)

Trades - MAYBE I could add to the deal for a AO,AVRI 60’s Jazz bass. Or would maybe take a nice tube DI in PX. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom