Reverb Klarna Payments

What's Hot
I put my mates amp up for sale on Reverb the other day and just noticed Reverb are offering buyers Klarna option to pay over 3 monthly instalments. Any Reverb users know why this is the case for one of my listings and not the other? Have I perhaps selected something to enable it?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GillyGilly Frets: 1123
    Not sure but a buyer should be able to use Klarna anyway because you can use it to pay for anything. In the app you just select the amount you want and if approved you get a one-time payment card which you then use to make the purchase. Maybe there’s a limit on the amount? I’ve only used it for small purchases.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2053
    Gilly said:
    Not sure but a buyer should be able to use Klarna anyway because you can use it to pay for anything. In the app you just select the amount you want and if approved you get a one-time payment card which you then use to make the purchase. Maybe there’s a limit on the amount? I’ve only used it for small purchases.
    Ah I think you are right, seems to be anything under a grand that I view has the option
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom