What wireless system?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Are there any that have a belt pack-style transmitter and also a pedalboard-friendly receiver? Other than the discontinued Shure one?
    I've had a Line 6 G30 for years. The receiver lives underneath my pedalboard.
    That won't work with a PT Nano! :( 

I'm highly tempted by the Shure and Sennheiser ones that could replace a tuner.
    You could try raising the height of the board with taller feet. Plastic doorstops work well. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24469
    Are there any that have a belt pack-style transmitter and also a pedalboard-friendly receiver? Other than the discontinued Shure one?

You could try raising the height of the board with taller feet. Plastic doorstops work well. 
    Aren't the feet riveted on?

Do they have t be drilled out?
  • Are there any that have a belt pack-style transmitter and also a pedalboard-friendly receiver? Other than the discontinued Shure one?

Aren't the feet riveted on?

Mine are riveted. In any case it's already tight enough under there with a CS6 for power, and the L6 units use a lot of milliamps, which is a pain too
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I've given in an ordered a Nano+

Measurements are one thing, but there's nothing quite like having the item to see if it works.

• Aren't the feet riveted on?

Yes. You have to drill them out. You could possibly get away with glueing additional rubber feet to the underside of the existing ones.
  • FWIW I did put a classifieds WTB post up but if anyone here wants to sell me a Shure GLXD16 I'm very keen to chat! 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 838
    edited January 28
    Oops necro post! I’ve used a L6 Relay G30 for years. When I run out of space on the board I have Velcro on the front edge of the board and just mount it there for gigs and take it off the board afterwards and pop it in a mike bag with the receiver and lead for next time. I use rechargeable batteries and fully charge 4 the day before a gig. Happy days! A pair of batteries will do a couple of gigs but I charge them anyway. There are then 2 spare if they pack in- they never have in over 10 years! But you never know! I have a spare G30 transmitter and receiver in case it packs in but it never has. You can put a transmitter on another guitar. They will work with the same receiver so you can just change guitar and switch over seemlessly
    Nice.

In other necro news I solved the feet issue buy hot gluing some additional feet over the stock ones.

They were about £3 from B&Q!