SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Peavey Classic 30 tweed combo - bargain!

What's Hot
4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
in Amps £ tFB Trader
Hi guys, 

Here we have my Peavey Classic 30. You know the score - lovely sounding amplifier, very loud!

Firstly, there is a problem with the reverb on this - it works, but turn it up and it hums a fair amount. Maybe needs a new tank, or just a lead replacing? I don't use the amp often enough for me to spend time fixing it. When I do use it, I turn the reverb off and put a TC HOF mini in the effects loop, which I think sounds better than spring reverb anyway. Each to their own I guess.

Everything else works perfectly, the drive on these is sweet sounding, and easy to get a good sound at lower levels with the pre/post gain controls. The clean channel is very loud!

With that fault in mind, I'm offering her for the bargain price of £200 ono

Selling as I find my Blackstar ID:30 is more than enough for my gigging needs (Yep, I know, I'm a heretic ...) 

Never shipped a valve amp before, but have sent plenty of guitars successfully. I guess I could remove the valves and package them separately, then it would be fine for shipping?

I'm located near Bradford, West Yorkshire if you want to come and try it out.

I'd also be open to trades -  particularly a nice goldtop with p90 pickups (epiphone or similar) or a Blackstar ID:60 amp, or even a smaller valve amp maybe. Try me!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments