SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Sorted): High end OM (Atkin, Santa Cruz, Bourgeois or similar)

bermudianbritbermudianbrit Frets: 172
edited November 2022 in Acoustics £
***sorted thanks to @GRBaldwin  for all your help. NGD coming soon!

Hi all,

Looking for an OM primarily for fingerstyle. I tend to prefer Rosewood or its varients but I'll try guitars out as long as they're not boxy things which are all mid-range as hog sometimes can be. I like American sounds and play Tommy Emmanuel, Joe Robinson style things.
1.75 nut width strongly prefered.  If its got a few dings, all the better as long as they are only cosmetic. Not much of a Taylor fan.

I am in the midlands and would strongly prefer not to have to travel more than about 2-3 hrs by train to try it out.

I'm probably going to hit the stores this weekend or next if nothing interesting comes up here.

Thanks

Matt

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• brianlcoxbrianlcox Frets: 10
    edited November 2022
    Hi Matt, I have a 2001 Santa Cruz OMPW (indian rosewood/ sitka) that you could have for 2800 including shipping. I'm in Switzerland, but have experience shipping guitars.

[admin edit - personal contact details removed]
  • Hi Matt,

I’m not sure what your budget is here, but I’ve got a few high end OM’s and definitely need to get rid of at least one.

Feel free to drop me a PM.

All the best,

Graeme
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15594
    nothing to offer guitar wise, but what a great position to be in, good luck with your hunt and remember it's the law to tell us what you get and post pics. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.