SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB 5-string bass

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10699
Anyone?
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14434
    Q1: Wot price bracket?
    Q2: Do you live in Poland?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • vizviz Frets: 10699
    Like 200-600. 

No :)
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4928
    I have three in Berkshire and in-budget (£600 each):
    • Warwick Corvette Standard 2005 German, swamp ash body, chunky neck version; the lighter bodied of the four Warwicks.
    • Status Eclipse tobacco burst, slim neck; rightmost in the Statii picture.
    • Status Groove burgundy; centre in the Statii picture.
    They're all really good basses, but I've just got too many!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10699
    Oh - I didn't see your message - thanks! PMing you