Do you take pictures of your gigs / gear at shows?

What's Hot
CaseOfAceCaseOfAce Frets: 1347
Sifting thru some a tonne of of pics from bands and shows dating back to 2012 - bit of a trip down memory lane - I've change rigs 3 times since. I've become a bit like our drummer now where it's like "a show is a show" sort of thing since I'm in this club / functions band who gig fairly regularly (I'm aware that that could come across as a humblebrag but it's not meant as such).

I no longer feel the need to create some historical document in the utterly mistaken belief that a Feb 2015 show we did at the Dog and Duck was somehow on a par with Dylan going electric.

Interesting though to see the gear and personnel in perspective...
...she's got Dickie Davies eyes...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pictures are memories , they are also useful for marketing purposes. Thing is now we don’t have to pay for them we take and keep far too many
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6876
    If you’ve “lost the love of life” that’s ok. Don’t photo it, but I can see why having photos to look back on is good. Helps memory in old age,
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Yeah, I do occasionally. Usually only if there's something interesting about the gig, or if I need to remember settings on pedals/amp! 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8714
    We do. Sometimes they come in useful for publicity. More often they give us feed back on what we look and sound like. You have to be careful who you ask. Most people tend to snap their friend or relative. This one was taken by @Rowby1, so naturally features most of the band.

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    edited November 2022
    I take a rig pic every gig haha no idea why, rig is always the same but I swap out guitars
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Occasionally. 
    I also took a few photos of rehearsal rooms and in particular rehearsal room amps. I’m not really sure why. Here are some Marshalls in JJM in Walsall with my strat…

https://i.imgur.com/HAhN0hj.jpg
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom