SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Takamine AN10 (SOLD).

mikeslmikesl Frets: 126
edited December 2022 in Acoustics £
SOLD - Takamine AN10 (2003)

Great playing and lovely sounding workhorse Takamine acoustic. All solid woods with Cedar Top, Mahogany back and sides. As you’d expect on a 20 yr-old non-pickguard Cedar top, there’s plenty pick wear and a few marks and dings (captured in photos) but absolutely no cracks or splits.

Fretboard and neck and back/sides are in excellent condition. A beautiful action currently  set up with 12’s and plays effortlessly. I added a Fishman Earth Humbucker pick-up - AN10’s didn’t have factory electrics.

Bought as a back-up for live work but it’s currently playing 2nd fiddle to my trusty Gibson J45. Deserves to be regularly played and used.

Comes with the original Takamine fitted case in excellent condition. Overall, a solid, great sounding and playing professional model….but then if you’re reading this, you’ll already know that!

£500 ovno
No Trade Offers thanks. Please pmsg me if genuinely interested.

Many thanks - Mike

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments