YouTube 'this one trick' videos

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Those people claiming to be millionaires from fx trading, who will reach you to be a successful trader too - but for a huge fee…
    no wonder they’re millionaires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2286
    I recently watched one of these videos out of curiosity and it turned out just to be the BB King ‘box’. It was ok as far as it went but you’d need more than that in your trick bag.

Also I get annoyed by ads that urge you not to learn music theory. Sure it’s a long road but I’ve found it massively useful over the years. Of course that’s a whole other debate…
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10412
    Keefy said:
    I recently watched one of these videos out of curiosity and it turned out just to be the BB King ‘box’. It was ok as far as it went but you’d need more than that in your trick bag.

Also I get annoyed by ads that urge you not to learn music theory. Sure it’s a long road but I’ve found it massively useful over the years. Of course that’s a whole other debate…
    Well a lot of YT'ers have a vested interest in viewers not learning any theory and hopefully not even where the notes are on the neck. Because then they will have to keep coming back to YT vids teaching songs via tab and keep those ratings up. 

The best teaching channels on YT tend to be the ones with the least production gloss. The ones with older guys who really have the knowledge and experience of being out there year after year doing it ... not just being a bedroom superstar. 

Check this gem out 

I learned so much watching that, things I wouldn't have thought of. This is YT teaching at it's best. 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JohnS37JohnS37 Frets: 345
    BillDL said:
    Donald Trump always comes out with "Not a lot of people know this", when in fact most people already did but he had just found out.
    I thought that was Michael Caine . . .
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BlueStrat said:
    Those people claiming to be millionaires from fx trading, who will reach you to be a successful trader too - but for a huge fee…
    no wonder they’re millionaires
    I trade sports events a little bit on Betfair and there are excellent softwares that replace the Betfair website with lots of added features. These softwares are endorsed by either their creators or high profile sports traders. What people who dream of sports trading full time,which does happen,don't realise is that these people are already wealthy or making their money from the software or endorsements and are definitely not coming from the '£50 of savings angle that most punters and potential traders are coming from.
  • JohnS37 said:
    BillDL said:
    Donald Trump always comes out with "Not a lot of people know this", when in fact most people already did but he had just found out.
    I thought that was Michael Caine . . .
    Another thing he stole.
  • PeteCPeteC Frets: 409
    BillDL said:
    Why does everything have to end up being a competitive argument?
    The reason i left facebook, and pleased I did.   
    Like everything to do with human beings ….theres some good content ( on YT in this case )and some utter crap.