SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Practically brand new Ibanez RG7PCMLTD 7 string Premium from 2017

drippycatdrippycat Frets: 140
edited May 11 in Guitars £

Hi,
I'll probably copy/paste this paragraph into other posts since it's a little hard to write, and I have a few things to sell. My brother passed away last month and I'm dealing with his estate. He knew at one point he had a few years, then a few months left & was a firm believer in the 'you can't take it with you' philosophy. So he bought quite a lot of things that were more to be admired rather than played with, due to the nerve damage that diabetes can do to your hands. So with that in mind...

I'm pretty sure this has the factory strings on and there's hardly any wear on them. That hopefully tells you how pristine this guitar is. They were only made in 2017 and I found it sitting in its case. I can see the usual minor swirls you only see when you get the right angle with the light, otherwise it's as new. If I liked 7 strings I'd definitely keep this.

£1,000.00 £900.00 plus postage, or I'm based in Newcastle upon Tyne & can drive a reasonable distance for a meetup.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments