SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 1983 Tokai Jazz bass - £550 (MIJ)

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6153
edited January 2023 in Basses £
Wine red body, Made in Japan, L-series serial number and the 'TOKAI' logo which was only used in 1983 in the transition between the '7okai' logo and the latter 'Tokai' logo. More photos to come, but it's the middle one of these three (I had a thing for 1983 Tokais!):

Great condition for its age, just some minor dings. Bought on a whim and unplayed for >3 years, and there's a little scratchiness in the tone control, but all working well. 

Comes with a Fender-style tweed case. Not sure if it's a Tokai, Fender or 3rd party.

Price: £600 550

Trade: short-scale bass (the only reason I'm selling this is because I just cannot manage the full-scale length, so I'm making no progress in my bass playing!)

Location: Cambridge (don't have a big enough box to ship, but may be able to meet halfway, etc).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments