SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Arcam A65 Plus

SammySammy Frets: 129
edited January 2023 in Studio & Rec £
Arcam A65 Plus in really lovely condition with no scratches or dents etc, it almost looks like new.

I originally bought this to use with my home studio as it had mutiple inputs and has a real natural lovely warm sound and I made some really nice home demos of our band. Unfortunately when I moved house some 10 years ago, I didn't have the room anymore so sold all my studio equipment, but kept this to replace an old Technics amp on my Hi Fi, and it vastly improved the sound.

These were one of Arcams great sounding Amplifers and really highly rated today, as one of their best models. I still have the original manual, but unforunately threw away the original box it came in a couple of years ago, to clear some space!  s

The amp is in absolute perfect working order and the only thing to point out is, whilst I do have the remote, which does show some signs of wear, it stopped working a couple of years ago. For someone technical, it probably is an easy fix, but never bothered to get someone to look at it for me, as just did things manually like people do on most quality amps.

The only reason for now selling, is I recently bought an all in one intregated amp for simplicity and less leads to pull about, with my partners grand daughter frequently coming over, but in all fairness it really does not have the overall sound quality of the Arcam. Its a really great amp and a real bargain for someone!

I also used it with a Dac CYP111 converter so I could listen to the TV as well via my speakers so would also be willing to sell this for very reasonable price, with the amp if required. It is also in excellent condition

So you can use the Arcam A65 plus, for either for a home studio &/or for your Hi-Fi, and also TV, if you have good speakers, way better than just a sound bar!

If you look on ebay or elsewhere a really good one in great condition like mine, go for minimum £150 to £200 upwards, (in Japan there asking around £400!!!) I am asking just £100 for a quick sale, as need to sell this as quickley, as well as a Quilter Amp I am selling on here, to pay for a new computer which has finally crashed out.

This is an absolute bargain at this price.  (Don't confuse with the Arcam A65, which is an inferior amp compared to the A65 plus)

Cash & Collection from Shirley, Croydon.

I will try and post some pics soon as soon.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SammySammy Frets: 129
    Sorry for lack of pics at moment, but my son said he would do the download from my old computer to the new one & then backup of everything, to save the local computer shop charging me £140 to set everything up!!! ( Not the same place I bought it from)
    Unfortunately all my photos have somehow doubled up into two seperate places on microsoft 11, I was originally on Microsoft 7, and has caused a problem of tring to add new pics via my iphone etc, so have to now wait until hes free to come over next week, to try and sort it out!  :s

But you can view the model on the web and also see the reviews at the time. Plus at just £100 and the condition it's in, it's an absolute steal. :)
    At last have now managed to sort out pics!

Quilter is sold, so no real rush to sell this now, but would like to move it on as it's just too good an amp to just be sitting there not getting used!

So would also consider posting, but strictley no Pay Pal. :)
    Now Sold elsewhere B)