SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD- Gibson Custom Shop J45 Limited Rosewood. £1780

What's Hot
AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
edited December 2022 in Acoustics £
Hi All, 

Due to a recent PRS purchase, I have this wonderful guitar for sale. So the story goes that I had my trusty Taylor 416 stolen at an open mic night and I needed an acoustic so purchased this brilliant J45 from Peach a few years ago. Well, it turns out I eventually got my Taylor back unharmed and so this has really sat in it's case for that time, mainly because I feel some sort of faux sentimentality to the Taylor (and my Mrs bought it for my 30th). The Gibson is actually the better guitar - more beautiful, warmer, earthier but like I say, I have to sell one and the Taylor has more meaning to me. 

So, here we have a gorgeous 2017 Gibson Custom Shop J45 Rosewood Limited edition. It's in virtually unplayed condition and has never left the house. A reluctant sale but a sale none the less. Not looking for any trades. Comes with the case, also as new and all the candy. 

£1900 collected from Hemel Hempstead but can possibly meet up, just let me know if you're interested. I think this is a very fair price considering just standard J45s are £2499 new. This one had a £300 uncharge at the time. 

Cheers! 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    I'll try and get some better photos if needed - the guitar is really stunning but the light is trash in my house at the moment 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Bump and price drop to £1780. This’ll be a firm price because I need to make space. Not gonna give it away though! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Here’s a link to it on YouTube 

https://youtu.be/ZAJThcG9zvM

come on people! Gibson Custom for £1780?! 
    Sold to @ash347 ;

Enjoy the guitar - it’s a beauty. 
  • paul111spaul111s Frets: 119
    Looked lovely, thanks Ash347 for saving my overdraft